1.How Does Exercise Fit In With Boosting Your Brain?
Exercise helps your brain in a variety of ways. First, it increases your heart rate which pumps more oxygen to the brain. Second, it releases a host of brain-friendly hormones. Third, exercise helps the brain makes new connections.
2.What Exercise Works Best For The Brain?
Those that work both the body and the brain. For instance, ballroom dancing requires both mental and physical demands.
3.Here’s Some Other Hints To Build Your Brain
- Aerobic activity can act as a sort of “first aid kit” to repair damaged brain cells.
- Exercising before work spikes brain activity and can help you with the mental stresses you’ll meet during the day.
- Try to find exercises that demand coordination and cardiovascular exercise, like dancing.
- When you hit a wall or find yourself mentally exhausted, try a few jumping jacks.
- In general, any physical activity will help your brain.