1.How Does Exercise Fit In With Boosting Your Brain?
Exercise helps your brain in a variety of ways. First, it increases your heart rate which pumps more oxygen to the brain. Second, it releases a host of brain-friendly hormones. Third, exercise helps the brain makes new connections.
3.Here’s Some Other Hints To Build Your Brain
- Aerobic activity can act as a sort of “first aid kit” to repair damaged brain cells.
- Exercising before work spikes brain activity and can help you with the mental stresses you’ll meet during the day.
- Try to find exercises that demand coordination and cardiovascular exercise, like dancing.
- When you hit a wall or find yourself mentally exhausted, try a few jumping jacks.
- In general, any physical activity will help your brain.